Skip to main content

Prince and six extraordinary men

Far away in the west located a small and the most mysterious country which gave birth to the most beautiful princess. Her mother was black witch who requested people who came and asked the princess to become their wife to do the most difficult things on the world and if they didn't complete her orders, a sword would swing pass their necks and their heads would be on ground. Many princes had made their way to the castle in which the princess lived but they all had same fate. With one chop, each one's head fell down on marble floor. However, it couldn't prevent others to come and took the chance marrying with the princess.
He was crown prince of a large and powerful country. He looked like son of the Sun God, handsome and strength. He had blone shiny hair which looked like sun lights lying on his wide shoulders. His blue eyes gave others facing him warm looking. And his smile was so sweet, it made every girl fall down in love with him whenever he smiled. His tall, strong body was thing men desired. As other princes, he was finding a girl to marry.
"I will go and ask her, the most beautiful girl, to be my wife, father." he told his father, a powerful king.

prince and six extraordinary men, hoàng tử và sáu người hầu
"No, you will not. It's order." answered his father firmly. He didn't want his son had same end as others.
The prince was forced to go back his room and not to talk about it anymore time. However, the prince was too headstrong. He sank in deep bad mood and lay on his bed three year. The king, his father, had invited the best doctors in the country to come and cure him but none of them couldn't cure the lovesick. At last, the king gave up.
"You can go son." he said in deep sad voice, "I can't not help you have her but luck may come to you."
The prince got up. He turned happy and strength again. He stacked things necessary, mounted on his white horse and set off. He wore in normal clothes, didn't bring any servant with him. He headed to the west where the most mysterious was. One day, he and his horse went pass a vast field. They could see a hill in the distance but the hill was so strange it seemed to be going up and down. He went to take a look. And when he approached it, he realized it's belly of a gaint who was lying there. It's extraordinary belly. Honestly, it's as big as a little mountain. The gaint stood up, streched as he saw him.
"Wheee arrr you goin?" said the giant by yawning voice.
"I'm going to the place where the most mysterious country. I will marry with the most beautiful girl, giant."
"Call me Bigbelly." said the giant, "If you want a fellow, I will go with you boy."
"What will I use you in? I mean you are too big." said the prince.
"It's nothing boy. I can turn bigger three thousands times if I swell."
"Really!" yelled the princess surprisingly, "You are extraordinary Bigbelly. You may be useful on my journey. Be my fellow Bigbelly."
Then, the both went heading to the most mysterious country. An hour later, they met a stranger on the way. He was lying on the path. His ear was against ground.
"What are you doing?" said Bigbelly. His voice's as like thunder.
"Keep your voice down, giant." said the stranger. He stood up and looked toward them, "You make my ears so pained."
"So what are you doing man?" the prince asked him gently.
"Call me Godear boy. You handsome boy. I'm hearing." said the stranger.
"What are you hearing?" said the prince.
"Every thing. I can hear whatever happing on this world. Nothing can't escape from my ears. I even hear voice of grass." said Godear.
"Really!" said the prince, "Can you tell me what's happing in castle of the most mysteriuos country in which the most beautiful princess live."
"Wait!" said Godear. He lay again. His ear put down ground.
"I hear chops and heads of people fall down." said Godear, getting on his feet.
"You are extraordinary. Will you go with me? I'm on the way going to there to get married with the most beautiful princess."
"I'm willing." said Godear.
He joined them and they continued going. Later, they went in a wide road with big tree stood along. Someone was lying there under trees' shadow. They could see his feet, his calves but couldn't see more.
"Where is his body?" said one of them curiously.
They kept moving ahead and later, the saw his body, then after long time they met him who had the great long body.
"Who are you man? Why do you look so long?" screamed the prince.
"I'm Elas." said the person who was getting on his feet while half upper body was bending down to talk to them, "My body can shrink and stretch. If I want, I can turn longer three thousands times, get higher than the most highest mountain on the world."
"Do you want to go with us friend ?" said the prince, "We will come to the most mysterious country and I will marry with the most beautiful princess who lives there. It will be a great journey my friend."
"I'm pleased friend." said Elas. He liked journeys.
Then, they all continued. Elas went ahead, Bigbelly after all while Godear was beside the prince. They met another on their way. The person was sitting on a trunk on sidewalk. His eyes was covered by piece of brass.
"What are you doing here? Why do you cover your eyes? Are you blind?" said the prince.
"I'm not blind but I also can not open my eyes as the normal. If I open my eyes, I will explode all things as I see it." said the person.
"What's your name friend? Do you want to go with us taking a journey to the most mysterious country?" said the prince.
"I'm Fireye. I will go with anyone who bring me with." he said.
Bigbelly took Fireye, put him on his shoulder then they all strode.
"Huuuh... Huuuhh... Huhh..." They crossed a person who was trembling. The prince rode slow down.
"What's wrong with you man?" said the prince, turned to the person who was moving very slowly with his arms crossing.
"I...I feel... cold." said the person.
"God! How it can be?" screamed the prince, "It's summer and all of us feel very hot under power sun lights."
"Yes, my body is so strange. I feel cold while others feel hot and on other side, when people feel cold, I feel hot. It's very hot if I sit on ice and very cold if I stay in flame."
"You are extraordinary." said the prince, "Go with me. I will need your help."
Then, Bigbelly took him, the strange body, put on his other shoulder and left. They called him Huuh because he only "huuh" after that. The crowd of extraordinary men and the prince kept going till they arrived to mountains. There had a men who was observing something with concentration. He seemed not to know the prince and others came. The prince landed on ground, approached him. Others also came there. Elas bent down. All them looked directly to where the man was looking at but none of them saw anything.
"What are you doing?" they said, looked at him, broke the silence.
"I am watching the fight of two eagel which are on sky of neigbor country." said the person who still observed.
"God! How can you look through the mountains?" said the prince.
"Course, I can. My eyes can see far away than others. It also let me to see through everything if I want." he said.
"Go with us. You will see many things on our way. If you agree, tell us your name." said the prince.
"Call me Bino friends." he said.
After days, they arrived to the capital where the witch lived in her apendid castle. Six extraordinary men found the way to have places while the prince rode toward the castle, met the witch, mother of the princess. He didn't tell her he was a prince.
"I come to ask her, your daughter to marry with me." he said, "I will do whatever you want."
The witch was happy because the man front her that moment was too handsome and she could decide his fate if he could complete things she want.
"Three things!" she said, "You have to complete three things if you want to marry with my daughter."
"What's the first?" asked the prince at one.
"You are so impatient boy. But I like it." she said, smiling, "
"I did drop a ring in the sea. You have to find it." she said.
The prince left the castle after she heard the witch describled her ring.
"It's not easy, the first thing." said the prince, "I have to find a ring in the sea. What mustvI do now?
"Let me see!" said Bino.
The prince and the others found the way to sea port in the south of city. They strode pass street where people stopped, whispered and gave them curious looks. They were too strange. They didn't need much time to come sea port it's near.
"I will find it. It's stuck on edge of a stone." said Bino.
He opened eyes wide. As like flash-lamp his eyes spread out lights which went through water and swept on sea's bottom. The diamond on the ring glittered as the lighs swept on it.
"I got it." said Bino. He turned to others.
"I can take it if I see it." said Elas, "But, I can not see through water."
"If it's what you want, I will solve it in seconds." said Bigbelly.
Bigbelly bent down, opened his giant mouth.
"Hoaar!" water was suck into his mouth. It looked like a black hole which everything went in and vanished. He took a long gulp and stopped as all water disappeared.
"Your turn." he said, stood up.
Elas looked at the ring.
"Whossp!" he stretched, shooting at the ring's place. He brought the ring back after seconds. It was given to the prince. The prince was happy. He brought the ring to the queen at one.
"It's my ring." screamed the queen surprisingly.
"Right! You have complete the first thing. Now, you can do the second. I have three hundreds beeves on grass front of castle, three hundreds wine barrels under my cellar. You have to manage to eat and drink all of them, not to leave any fur of beef or any drop of wine. If I can find out anything of them, I will cut your head off." added the witch.
"I want to invite my friends to participate with me." requested the prince.
"Of course, you can. But, just one person."
The prince left, found the way to the inn his friends stayed.
"Today, you are my guest." said the prince, looking at Bigbelly.
They left the inn after minutes, went straight to castle. It's a vast field front of the castle in which beeves was innocently grazing. They seemed harmless and of course there also had no danger to them. It made them lazy, only stood still and enjoyed green grass. Bigbelly gathered stupid beeves and then he held all of them in his gigantic arm. He picked crowd of beeves and dropped them into his gigantic black hole-like mouth.
"Groaaan! Groaaan!..." He chewed them. It didn't take him much time to finish the three hundreds beeves. The beeves completely vanished, didn't leave any fur in there.
"Time to drink!" said the prince happily. He led Bigbell to wine cellar. That had to be the biggest cellar on the world. It stored three hundreds barrels of wine which was the best. Of course, the prince taste it with a glass on his hand while Bigbelly put his hand through cellar's gate, took out three hundred big-size barrels. He took their upside down and wine flowed fast and thick in his mouth. Half hour later, all wine had vanished. Bigbelly stood up, stretched and took a long yawn. He found a way, took a rest after the full meal while the prince turned back castle to inform the witch.
"No one has ever completed the thing. Whatever, he also has the same end." thought the witch.
"Tonight I will let my daughter in your room." she said, "Keep yourself awake and don't leave her a step. At the midnight I will to come your room and if I don't see her there, you lose. Think you know what will come to the loser." She smiled.
"I can do that staying up." thought the prince. However, he still told his friends about the it after he went back the inn. He asked them for advices.
After the dinner, the princess was sent to his room. Bigbell and Elas and others were at there to help him. While he was hugging the princess in his arms, Elas surrounded them rounds by his body and Bigbelly guarded outside at the door, others found their way to stay in the room. It's a full moon night. The moon spread out silver lights which went through their window, lay on charming face of the princess. It made her turned much more beautiful. He hugged her in the arms, looked at her by the blue eyes. Her beauty didn't make him bored. He thought he could look at her whole his life. Honestly, he didn't feel sleepy. His friends also that. However, the witch, mother of the prince, was wise. She did a magic. The full moon was covered in minutes. All things turned dark while the prince and his friends felt sleepy. Their eyes were forced to closed. They yawned and fell in deep sleep very fast. The princess was brought away while Bigbelly fell down at the door, Elas, the others and the prince lay on floor in the room. They woke up at a quarter to twelve as the magic lost power.
"Where is she?" screamed the prince. "I lose."
"Shhhh!" Godear put finger on his mouth, "I hear her."
After seconds, Godear turned to them.
"She is on top of a moutain which was in the west, three hundreds hours-walking." he said, "Only Elas can do it, bringing her back in time."
"I will go but I want Fireye go with me. I want to blow that mountain." said Elas.
Elas brought Fireye on his back.
"Whooooosp!" His body turned in the longest size. He arrived to the mountain after five steps. Elas took the princess up while Fireye opened his eye-wrap. Fire flashed out from his eyes and when it reached to the mountain. The mountain exploded. Elas brought the princess and Fireye back prince's room in time. Clock rang twelve times, it's twelve o'clock. They all were in the room, awake.
The witch strode toward prince's room. She's happy because she believed that her daughter that moment was on the bewitched mountain. He opened the dỏot with a great smile but what she saw nearly frightened her. Her daugter was still there, in prince's arms.
"God! He's so good." she creamed.
"I have no choice. My daughter must marry with him." she thought.
Of course, she was not pleased to let her daughter marry with him.
"The man you will marry is only a normal daughter. You will have to be serve him whole your life." she whispered on her daughter's ear.
The daughter felt unhappy. She didn't sleep the remaining night. The next morning, she ordered servants to bring three hundreds carts of wood to the prince.
"You have completed things my mother want but if you want to marry with me, you have to have a person who is pleased to stay in fire which is bunt by this wood." said the princess. She left after that.
"Only Huuh can do it." people gathered and discussed. They stacked the wood, brought Huuh laying in it and fired. The fire was as big as a mountain which reached on sky, burnt clouds. The pile of wood burnt in three days. As whole of it turned into ashes, Huuh stood up, flicked off ashes around him and walked toward his friends.
"I have never feel much cold like that." he said.
The princess had watched whole the thing. She couldn't refuse anymore. She followed the prince and the others, sat on a cart, went toward her groom's country.
On other hand, the witch didn't accept the failure. She turned angry after his daughter and others left the castle. Therefore, she summoned her servants and ordered them to chase after them.
"Bring her back to me." she roared.
Her sayings was heard by Godear.
"What do we have to do?" he turned to Bigbelly.
"Don't worry! I will solve them." said Bigbelly.
Soldiers lashed their horses and chased after right after them.
"Leave the princess. You all will be safe." shouted the leader of soldiers. But, they couldn't do more. Bigbelly only needed them to appoach. He spat out the sea-water he had drunk. The water flowed strongly, plunged soldiers in it and then brought them away.
A well trained army was sent to chased them. The witch ordered them to kill all of them and brought the princess back. Godear, another time, heard it and informed to others. When the well trained armies approached their cart, Fireye opened his eye-wrap, gazed at them. They immediately were exploded into thousands pieces. The witch didn't dare to send anyone to chase them more. They contiued going in peace. The extraordinary scattered on the way back to his country.
"You have had what you want. You will not need us anymore so we will leave, take other journeys." they said.
So there had only the prince and his bride. They kept going till they was half-hour walking to the castle. There was a small village. They met a old man who was herding pigs.
"Do you know who I am?" said the prince, "I am a herdsman and there" he pointed at the old man, "He is my father. Then we have help him."
He turned the cart into an inn, ordered a room. He asked people to steal their nice clothes as they slept and the people agreed.
The next morning, as they woke up, all their clothes was vanished. The mistress of the inn brought old clothes and an pair of black socks to her.
"I will not bring them to if your husband don't beg me." said the mistress.
"Omg! My husband's exactly a herdsman. Poor me!" she said.
Then, days after that, they started a day by herding pigs out their cages, watched the active pigs whole daytime and rode them back cages as sundown. She and her husband had to do the hard work in eight days. His feet turned pained and could move. Her husband left at early morning while she stayed still in the nineth day.
Do you know who your husband is?" said one of people who managed to her.
"Yes, I know. He is a herdsman." she said innocently.
"Come on! Go with us. We will ket you know." they said.
The help her sit on a cart then rode toward castle. She could see the spendid castle as she approached it. It's more beautiful than her mother castle. They went crossed a giant gate which was guarded by soldiers. She was led in a wide room where her husband stayed, wore in his prince-clothes. She didn't realized her husband. Front her was only a handsome crown prince.
"You don't realiz me, my wife." said the prince, walked toward her and hugged her tightly.
"I get challenges because of you so you also get challenges because of me." said the prince gently, gave her a kiss.
A wedding was held after that. He and she lived happily till they died.
🎭🎭🎭The end.🎭🎭🎭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisyphus

SISYPHUS, son of Aeolus, married Atlas ’s daughter Merope, the Pleiad, who bore him Glaucus , Ornytion , and Sinon, and owned a fine herd of cattle on the Isthmus of Corinth. b. Near him lived Autolycus , son of Chione , whose twin-brother Philammon was begotten by Apollo , though Autolycus himself claimed Hermes as his father. c. Now, Autolycus was a past master in theft, Hermes having given him the power of metamorphosing whatever beasts he stole, from horned to unhorned, or from black to white, and contrariwise. Thus although Sisyphus noticed that his own herds grew steadily smaller while those of Autolycus increased, he was unable at first to accuse him of theft; and therefore, one day, engraved the inside of all his cattle’s hooves with the monogram SS or, some say, with the words ‘Stolen by Autolycus’. That night Autolycus helped himself as usually and at dawn hoof-prints along the road provided Sisyphus with sufficient evidence to summon neighbours in witness of the th

Scylla And Nisus

MINOS was the first king to control the Mediterranean Sea, which he cleared of pirates, and in Crete ruled over ninety cities. When the Athenians had murdered his son Androgeus, he decided to take vengeance on them, and sailed around the Aegean collecting ships and armed levies. Some islanders agreed to help him, some refused. Siphnos yielded to him by the Princess Arne, whom he bribed with gold; the gods changed her into a jackdaw which loves gold and all things that glitter. He made an alliance with the people of Anaphe, but rebuffed by King Aeacus of Aegina and departed, swearing revenge. Aeacus then answered an appeal from Cephalus to join the Athenians against Minos . b. Meanwhile, Minos was partying the Isthmus of Corinth. He laid siege to Nisa, ruled by Nisus the Egyptian, who had a daughter name Scylla. A tower stood in the city, built by Apollo [and Poseidon ?], an at its foot lay a musical stone which, if pebbles were dropped upon from above, rang like a lyre-because Ap

THE DETHRONEMENT OF CRONUS

CRONUS married his sister Rhea , to whom the oak is sacred. But it was prophesied  by Mother Earth , and by his dying father Uranus, that one of his own sons would dethrone him. Every year, therefore, he swallowed the children whom Rhea bore him: first Hestia , then Demeter and Hera , then Hades , then Poseidon . b. Rhea was enraged. She bore Zeus , her third son, at dead of night on Mount Lycaeum in Arcadia, where no creature casts a shadow and, having bathed him in the River Neda, gave him to Mother Earth; by whom he was carried to Lyctos in Crete, and hidden in the cave of Dicte on the Aegean Hill. Mother Earth left him there to be nursed by the Ash- nymph Adrasteia and her sister Io, both daughters of Melisseus, and by the Goat-nymph Amaltheia. His food was honey, and he drank Amaltheia's milk, with Goat-Pan , his foster- brother. Zeus was grateful to these three nymphs for their kindness and, when he became  Lord of the Universe, set Amaltheia's image among