Skip to main content

Aladdin chap 1

In the capital of a powerful and wealthy country located in China's domain today there had a tailor. The tailor's name was Mastafa. He had nothing special but his career skills. He was a good tailor but the career didn't give him much money. He was one of the poorest people in that city. The career only gave him, his wife and son enough the most necessary every day.
The son, Aladdin, was brought up carelessly, he got in touch with bad guys. So that he became playful, stubborn and not obey his parent's sayings. When he was teenage, his parent couldn't keep him besides them. He left home in mornings, traveled on roads in city. He made friends with street urchins, the children who were even younger than him.
Aladdin chap 1
When he went to the age that all children like him had to find the way to get a career. His father couldn't manage him to get other career but his career so he brought Aladdin to his store, taught him about sewing. However, he could not prevent Aladdin not to behave as like before though he had tried both to frighten him and seduce him by sweet sayings. Aladdin didn't pay attention on the job as like he want. Whenever he lost his eyes on him, Aladdin immediately vanished he ran out and didn't come back till night. He had punished him many time but his son didn't change.
Though he didn't want, he let Aladdin lived the way he want. The thing that he himself couldn't taught his son made him very sad. Then, he got sick and died after few months.
Aladdin's mother close her husband's store and sold all tailor's stuff because his son didn't inherit his father's career. The thing brought to her a little money and he also did spinning to get money. All the money was used for their lives.
Aladdin didn't need to scare his father and his mothe he had no little fear. He even fightened his mother as she scolded him. Therefore, Aladdin had as much as liberty he wanted. He went out and met and be friend with street urchins more frequently. He lived the way till he went to age of fifteen. He didn't do any thing to get more experience and besides, he didn't think about his future.
One day, when he was gathering with street urchins a wild corner of street, a stranger appeared. He stopped and looked carefully at Aladdin.
The stranger was no one but a witch who came from Africa distant. Maybe, the witch could read human fate by watching them. He discovered some signs on Aladdin's face that's suitable to his plan. He was too wise as he had collected all information about him, his family and his behaviors.
The witch approached him, pulled him apart his friends.
"Boy," he said, "Is your father the tailor Mustafa?"
"Yes, he is but he has died for long time." Aladdin answere.
The Africa witch hurriedly hugged Aladdin. He gave him many kisses. Tears slipped on his face then cry mixed up with laments came out from the stranger's mouth.
"Why do you cry?" asked Aladdin as the stranger behaved too strange.
"Oh my nephew," said the witch, "Why don't I cry? I am your uncle and your father is my kind brother. I have left for many years and now I come back hope I can see how your father feel happy as he meet me. However, you, my nephew give me a news that my brother has died. I felt painful that my heart's broken. However, something made me relief as I see you. You look like your father very much."
"Where is your mother?" he asked finding his money pocket. And when Aladdin answered, he gave him some copper coins.
"Nephew, you come home and give your mother my greeting. If I have time, I will go to your home, visit where my brother lived and meet your mother, the sister-in-law I have not seen."
As the way he appeared the Africa witch left fastly. Aladdin hurriedly got back home to show his mother the money his uncle had just given him.
"Mom," he asked, "I have an uncle, right?"
"No, you don't have son," she said surely, "Both I and you father don't have any brother."
"I just met one, mom" he said, "he said he was my father's brother. I'm sure that what he said was true because he cried as I said that my father has died. He gave me money. See!" Aladdin raised coins on his hand, " He still asked me to give you his greeting. He will come if he have time tomorrow."
"My son," she said, "honestly your father has a brother but he has died for many years and I have never heard about one other."
Then they didn't say any more about the stranger.
The next day, the Africa witch found Aladdin was playing in other place in the city. He hugged him as the way he had before then gave him two golden coins.
"Nephew," he said, "give your mother those coins and tell her that I will come in the afternoon. I will stay and eat the dinner. Before you go back, tell me how to come your home now"
Aladdin told him his address then he left him go.
Aladdin gave his mother those coins and after hearing the uncle's intention, she went to market bought some things for the dinner. After all things was prepared, she talked to Aladdin.
"He may not know our house. You should go out and see where he is."
Aladdin stood up following his mother's words but he still didn't reach the door, the Africa witch had come. He knocked on the door. Aladdin opened. The Africa appeared with a bottle of wine and a basket of fruit which would use after the dinner. After he gave Aladdin the things, he met his mother.
"Sister," he said, "please let me know where my brother used to sit."
The woman let him know. As soon as he kneed, kissed on the place many times. He screamed his tears wetted the places.
"Oh my brother," he screamed, "my dear brother, I felt so painful that I couldn't come here early to meet you before you die. I wish I could have hugged and kissed you the last time..."
Though Aladdin's mother had asked him to sit on the place many time but he refused.
"Though I can't see him now", he said, " but I will sit opposite the place he used to sit look at it as though my brother is there".
when he had chosen himself another chair, he started talking to Aladdin's mother.
"Sister, my dear sister, you must surprise as you have not met me for whole the time you're Mustafa's wife. I have left this place for fourty years. Since the time, I have passed Andia, Persia, Egypt, Arabic... on my travel. I had stayed in there contries came to beautiful cities. At last, I came to Africa and stayed in it for long time as though it was the last rest stop. However, for all travelers though how much time they left, how many place they passed, they will miss their home and want to come back. The thing will happen to them at any of time. Therefore, I stacked my luggage traveled back home with the hope that I would meet my dear brother, hug him and give him kisses. The missing home itself gave me enough courage to complete the travel. I will not tell you about the difficult time to come here. However, I want you know that nothing in the world can make me regret more than not to meet my brother the person I love and respect most. I paid attention to signs on Aladdin's face and they help me to discern him with other children. Aladdin inherited almost things on his father's face that make me get much relief as I see you. It's as though I am meeting my brother at now."
The Africa witch immediately realized the woman felt painful as he talked about her husband so he changed. He turned to Aladdin then asked his name.
"What's you name my nephew?" he said by a very sweet voice.
"I am Aladdin", Aladdin answered.
"What are you doing now? Did you get a career?" the Africa witch asked him by a serious tone that gave Aladdin an idea that getting a career was a very important thing and his uncle cared much about it.
Aladdin felt embrrassed his face downed. He didn't answered.
"Aladdin is lazy and insolent boy." his mother said, "Though his father attemped to teach him his career one he's alive, he couldn't. Then, his father died, he became lazy and insolent more, he' s always out playing with street urchins though I have advised him thoudsand of times. He have no sign that he is old enough to not to behave like that. If he don't feel embrrassed and change his mind, I think he can't grow up the right way and I, his mother, will live in repentence because of my mistake can not teach him. He see his father didn't leave any valuable and I do spinning every day to get each copper coin but what he do. He do nothing. I decided. I will expel him and let him live the way he want." She cried loudly at the end.
"It's not good nephew." the Africa witch turned to Aladdin, "You have to live myself. There have many career and you have to choose one you like. You may not like your father's career and think one other will be more suitable. Don't hide your mind. I will help you."
Aladdin didn't say still.
"If you don't want to study but still want to be a good man. I will help you to open a cloth store and you only it sell, buy and then sell cloth. By the way you can live as a good guy. How do you think about it? Say me your thinking. And you should know that I always keep my promise." said the Africa witch.
The words caught attention of Aladdin who didnt like hard jobs. He know very detail that the stores like that were always clean that rich people would come and besides if he was the seller, he would be always in nice clothes. He minded his uncle that he like that job and showed him his gratefulness because of helping him.
"Because you like the job," said the Africa witch, "tomorrow I will come bring you to make and buy nice clothes which will make you look like all wealthy traders in this city. And the next two day, We both will find a place to open your store."
Aladdin's mother had not believed the man front her was her husband's brother till she heard the words that he would open a store for her son. She felt grateful the uncle and advised her son to make every effort to worthy with every good things his uncle gave him.
The dinner was set and whole the time, their saying was only arround that subject. At midnight, the Africa asked to leave.
The next morning, he came back brought Aladdin to go with him. They went to a luxurious clothes store. There had all kind of clothes with all colors, all sizes and for all age. The Africa witch hung the clothes suitable with Aladdin to a place then he told him.
"Choose what you like most Aladdin." said the Africa witch.
Aladdin happily chose for himself one. Of course, the Africa witch bought all. He generously gave money to the owner of the store without bargain.
Then Aladdin put on luxurious clothes. He was happy and grateful his uncle very much. Besides, the Africa witch promised that he would beside him till he could do business himself. He brought Aladdin to the most crowded places in the city, led him to the most luxurious stores.
"You will be trader like them. You should get touch in them that will help your business much after." said the witch to Aladdin.
He led him to the most beautiful mosque. They went to the palace where foreign traders rested. After they came to all the beautiful places in that city, they arrived to a palace rented a compartment. At there the Africa witch knew some traders the people he just knew after came there place. They invented them to joined in a party introduced Aladdin to them. The party ended in the evening. Aladdin asked the witch to go back home but the Africa with didn't want Aladdin to go back alone. He himself wanted to bring him back. His mother felt both surprised and happy as she saw his son, Aladdin put on luxurious clothes. She thank the uncle for you his generosity.
"You are so generous. I don't know how to thank you for the things you gave my son. My son will be not worthy with the things you gave him if he don't make every effort to build his career." said Aladdin's mother, "For me, I hope you have a long life that you can see my son's gratefulness by the way managing his store following your directons."
"Aladdin is a good and obedient child." said the Africa witch, "I think I have done something which will give back a good result. However, I can not preform my promise because tomorrow, Friday, all traders will rest the stores will close. They only get back business on Saturday but I will come tomorrow and bring Aladdin to the park where the rich bring their family to. Aladdin must be not acquainted with getting in touch with business men but he has to. He has only gotten in touch with street urchins before, it's not good..."
The Africa witch left. Aladdin now sunk into happiness he was put on nice clother, was brought to crowded beautiful places and expecially, he would have dream life wich his uncle would give after that.
The next morning, Aladdin woke up early wore in nice clothes. He felt impatient as he had to wait his uncle long time. He stood at doorstep looked at the distance. And as he saw the sight of his uncle, he rushed in to inform his mother. He said goodbye his mother closed the door and rushed to the uncle.
"Today, I want you to see things which are more wodderful than palace and beautiful gardens you did see."
Whenever he led him to a palace, he turned to Aladdin asked him.
"Is this palace beautiful?" he asked.
"Yes, it is. This palace is more beautiful than the last palace we just saw." said Aladdin honestly.
However, Aladdin dindn't realize that he was led to go far away the center of city. The Africa wanted it because it's his purpose. When they were in a garden, the Africa witch went to a water fountain. He sat down on the edge of the fountain besides a black copper lion which was pouring water from its mouth.
"Aladdin," he said, "you must feel tired as me. Come here sit down and get something to eat before we continue our travel."
He took out a pocket which contained cakes and dried fruit. He gave Aladdin a half of there cakes and let him choose the fruit he want. In the quick meal, he advised Aladdin not to play with street urchins that he should got in touch with adult people learned their experience and wisdom.
"Then you will early became a person like them. You will behave as good as the people behave." he said.
They stood up continued their travel. They kept going passing other garden which were separated by small trenches. People who lived in city gave others much belief so no one in them realized that the Africa witch had brought Aladdin far away gardens, passed fields and now the things front of them were forest and mountains.
Aladdin had never walked as much as like that in his life. He felt very tired.
"Where are we going uncle?" he asked, "We have gone far away garden. If we continue, I think I can not force myself to get back city."
"Don't be impatient Aladdin. I want you to see the most beautiful garden which is more beautiful than gardens you have seen much. It's very near here, only few steps and as you see it you will realize that all your effort now is worthy." he convinced.
Aladdin was convinced. The Africa witch led him to go far away the place but he's so wise. He told Aladdin funny stories on whole the way that made Aladdin not to feel bored and tired.
At last, they arrived to two moutains standing oppossite and between them was a hill. There was the place the Africa witch wanted Aladdin to perform his his plan. The plan had brought him to China from the end of Africa.
"We will not go anymore." he said, "I want you to see things that others don't know about their existence and as you see them you will be grateful me because I have brought you came here to admire the wonder you can not find out at anywhere in the world. While I prepare, you can help me stack dried branches and stuff like that. We need fire."
Aladdin stacked a big heap of dried leaves and branches. The Africa witch fired it. When it bursted into flame, he threw in it some white powder he had prepared. Thick smoke came out from the fire. The Africa witch went around whispered something by the laguage Aladdin didn't understand. The ground quaked spitted showed out a very thick large marble. There had a black copper rig at the middle of the block marble. Aladdin felt scared with the thing in front of his face. He wanted to run but the Africa witch prevented him. He needed to keep the thing in secret. He forced Aladdin to stay still, scolded him and slapped him painfully. That made him fall down. His teeth sunk in his lips bleeded.
"Uncle, what did I do? Why do you slap me so pained?" asked Aladdin. His body still trembled.
"I have reason to hurt you." said the Africa witch, "aI am your uncle and now I'm on the place of your father. You have to obey me. However," he downed his voice, "I don't ask you to do things more than my words. If you want the things I promised I would bring to you, you should do my words as the way to show your gratefulness to me."
The words made Aladdin feel pleased and when he got his calm again, the Africa witch continued.
"You saw the magic because of magical powder and mantra." he said, "Now you should know that under this block marble is treasure which give the person who have it the wealth that no king in the world can reach. The treasure belong to only one person. That's you. No one but you can touch the and raise the block of marble. Even I can not touch the block of marble. I also can not go in though it's opened. So you have to do exactly what I say because both I and you will get big fortune after all complete."
Aladdin surpised with the thing he was heard. The treasure made him happy fogot that he's just scolded and slapped. He stood up.
"Uncle, what do I need to do?" he said, "Tell me and I will do all the things."
"You are my nephew." said the Africa witch joyfully hugging him and giving him kisses, "Come there grab the rig and raise the block of marble up."
"I can't." squealed Aladdin, "I don't have the much strength you have to help me."
"No, you don't need to help. We won't get nothing if I help you. You have to do it yourself. It has no difficulty if you call your father's and grandfather's name as you do it."
Aladdin did it and he didn't get any difficulty to raise the block of marble up and placed it aside.
A tunnel led down ground was showed up. There were steps front Aladdin.
"Nephew, you have to exactly what I say." he said carefully, "At the end of this tunnel is a large door. You will see a hall after you open the door. There had three succeed chamblers. You will see four big black copper jars located each side as you go in one chambler. The jars are full of silver or gold but you are not expected to touch a finger in it. Before you go in the first chambler, you should manage your clothes to tie on your body go traight to the second chamber. Keep moving till you get pass all three chambers. Remeber you are not expected to touch a finger on any thing including wall." "If you do that you will die at one." he stressed. "At the end of the third chamber which was a door opening a wonderfull garden. You followed the path. It will bring you to a fifty-step stair. You have step up it. I will lead you to top of a hillock where you will see a big hole. There had a burning lamp in there hole. What you have to do are extinguishing the lamp, pouring all liquid in it out then covering it carefully in your clothes. Don't worry that it will ruin your clother because the liquid is not petroleum and it's completely dry after you pour the liquid. It's a gift for you as you turn back you can pick as much as you want the fruit in the garden."
Then he removed a ring on finger wore it on Aladdin's in case he got in danger.
"Go traight my newphew." he said, "We are going to be the richest people in the world."
Gently, Aladdin leapt down the tunnel. He found the door at the end. As he opened the door, he saw three chambers as like what his uncle had described.Aladdin carefully went through the chambers passed the gadern. He didn't stop till he was on top of the hillock. He took the burning lamp which was in hole, extinguished it, threw the wick. He poured a liquid in it and at last wrapped it carefully in his clother. He stepped down stood in tye garden. Now he could in peace admired the garden as much as he wanted. It's a wonderfull garden. Strange trees bore fruit which had different colors, white, transparent and twinkling, red, and blue... White fruits were gem.Transparent and twinkling fruits were diamond. Red fruits were ruby and blue fruits were emerald... All of fruits were big and perfect beautiful. However, he was like as others had never seen the valuable things like that. Therefore, he didn't like them much as like fruits he could eat. He didn't turned mad because of their values but the colors of them, the shape of them attracted him. Just thought that the fruits were only colorful glass fruits, he want to picked each one of a kind fruit brought back as though the treasure to show off to kids. He filled full two his pocket by the fruits. He besides tied his waist and then put fruit in his clothes that made them stuck on his stomach.
Aladdin brought a treasure on his body though he didn't know that. He found the way back to where his uncle waiting. He followed the road wich led him to there, carefull got back the chamber. At last, he arrived to the tunnel and went to the place under his uncle. His uncle was so impatient because he had to wait so long.
"Pull me up uncle", he said.
"Give me the lamp Aladdin. It may obstruct you." said the Africa witch.
"No, it don't uncle. I will give it to you at one as I step on ground." said Aladdin.
The Africa witch firmly wanted Aladdin to give him the lamp first while Aladdin because of the stuff full in his cothes didn't want to give lamp at the moment.
The Africa witch turned impatient. He threw the magical powder in the fire. The ground trembled. The block of marble automatically turned back its place. Then, the ground closed covering on the block of marble as like it had been before.
The Africa witch was not Mustafa's brother so that he was not Aladdin's uncle. He was born in Africa and also grew up in there. Africa where had most witches in the world. He studied to become a witch when he was very young. After fourty years he was witch, he had read many magical books that helped him find out that in the world existed a lamp which could give the person who have it much more power than even king in the world. He used all magics he had known to seek where the lamp was. At last, he got what he want he saw the lamp located in China at the where which was describe before. He believed completely in his discovery. He decided to travel to China. He arrived to that city to reach that treasure. Though, he knew exactly where the lamp was, he couldn't himself raise the block of marble went in the tunnel and took the lamp out. He had to need a person to do it and give the lamp to him. Therefore, he approached Aliddin, an insolent and simple boy who was suitable with his plan. He intended to confine Aladdin into the tunnel after he gave him the lamp on purpose that no one in the world couldn't know about existence of the lamp. He scolded and slapped Aladdin so painful to make him in his most frightened state that he would give him the lamp at one when he demanded. However, what happened was not happened as like he expected. The evil witch didn't want to waste more time he didn't want the secret was discovered. Therefore, he decided to confine Aladdin in that tunnel then left.
The Africa didn't hope he could get the lamp at this time so he found the way to come back Africa. He didn't want to back city because people would see him and realized that he got back without Aliddin and that would be the subject for them to talk about. He found another way thought that no one in the world could hear about Aladdin more. However, he the person who want Aladdin to vanish most also didn't remember that he had given a ring to him in case he got in danger.
Aladdin had never had little thought about the evil plan, what he thought about his uncle were only his promise helping him a dream life. And when he was buried, he had called his uncle thousands times and ready to give him the lamp at one but it seemed hopeless. He had to stay in the darkness of the tunnel. After he spent much time crying, he intended to get back the garden with the hope that he would find light at there. However, the door at the end of the tunnel had been opened because of magic, now closed. He groped for the door but he didn't feel it. Aladdin cried much more loudly. He sat on the step thought that he would not see light again.
Aladdin had been in that state for two day without food and drink. The third day nothing was in his mind but death. He raised his hands to pray his god. The act clasping hands which made his finger rubbed on the ring the Africa witch had given him. Immediately, a giant jinnee with an ugly face appeared. The jinnee stately stood front of Aladdin his head reached the ceiling of the tunnel.
"What do you want? I serve as a slave to you and everyone who owns ring. I and ever slave of ring will do that." said the jinnee.
At other states, Aladdin would be frightened and didn't dare to say anything but the fear of the death forced him not to think much.
"Whatever you are, if you have the power, bring me out of this place." he said at one.
As soon as he finished the words, the ground splitted and he stood on ground exactly where the place the Africa witch brought him to.
Standing in darkness too long it made Aladdin not able to open his eyes in light. When his eyes were acquainted with the light, he looked around. There had no hole on the ground and the jinnee was also vanished. Aladdin didn't understand how he could get out of the tunnel. The remaining ashes of wood helped him guess where the tunnel was. He found the way to back the city. He saw the garden and the road which led him to there. He thanked God because he had given him the change to continue his life. Then, he stepped though he felt really tired. Nothing could express how he felt happy as he was met his mother again but he fainted before he could reach and hug. His mother had cried very much in days he vanished and seemed very pained as she saw him in that state. She took care of him carefully. Latter, Aladdin opened his eyes and the words he said was.
"I need some food mother." he said, "I hadn't eaten for three days."
His mother gave him what she had.
"Don't eat too fast son." she said, "It may be dangerous. You need to do it gently, each piece and each gulp. I also don't want you to talk me what happened now. I need you feel better before you telk me all things. I have been scared as you didn't come back on Friday and now nothing is more important than the thing I am seen you again."
Aladdin obeyed his mother he ate each a little. After he finished the meal, he started talking.
"Mom," he said, "I feel very sad. I'm really sad because you could easily give me to the person who intended to kill me. He must think I have died while I am here talking you. You and I believed that he's my uncle. Of course, no one could have other idea as they saw the way he behaved as he met us and as the heared promise that he would help me to open a store. However, he is only a liar cruel and cunning. He treated me so well promised me good things on purpose to kill me though I think he don't have reason to do it. Mom, you will undertand what happened to me after I tell you all details."
Aladdin told his mother all things happened to him on Friday that was: The witch brought him to magnificen palaces, beautiful garden. He brought him far away city arrived to a hill between two mountants. At there he started doing magic he threw magical powder in fire and whispered mantra. Then the ground splited and showed up a tunnel leading to a treasure. Aladdin didn't forget to tell his mother about the slap the witch gave him and promises he told him, the ring the witch wore on his finger. He didn't miss any details about what he saw as he went through three chamblers, the garden, the hill at the end of the garden. Aladdin showed his mother the fruits he had picked in that wonderful garden. The fruits were precious things which lit up whole the room in colors. People could easily realized their values but his mother knew nothing more than him. She was brought up in poverty. Her husband's also not rich to gift her valuable things like that. She even didn't see the things in their neighbors' houses. Therefore, she considered the things as like things of little value so Aladdin brought the stranger fruits behind his sitting then continued his talking. He told her the experience he was buried as he refused to give the Africa witch the lamp. He couldn't stopped tears sleeping on his cheek as he told his mother how difficult and scared he got in the time he stayed in darkness without food and drink. He told her including the moments he felt hopeless prayed God saved him and rubbed on the ring before he was feed from the tunnel.
"Mom," he said, "you don't need to say anymore. That's my adventure, my experience from the day I left to now."
Aladdin listened carefully whole the strange and magical story. It made her pained. Though her son still had defects but no one was allowed to treated her son the way the Africa had done. She couldn't keep herself calm she turend angry and began to scold the Africa witch. Scrammer, liar, mudder, evil witch, enemy of the human race were the things Aladdin's mother called him.
"You're right." she said, "he's one of witches who relates to devils perform dark magics. We have to thank god because god has saved you from the evil plan of him."
She would have talked much if she didn't realized that her son was so tired after three days no sleeping. Therefore, she told him to go to bed. She also would sleep a while.
Aladdin fell in deep sleep whole that night and he only get up in the very late morning. He found the way to meet his mother.
"Mom," he said, "I feel really really hungry. I will be very happy if you give some food for lunch mom."
"Oh my son," his mother said bitterly, "I even don't have a piece of toast to give you. Last day, you had eaten all little remaining food we have. Son you should wait a little. I will sell cotton fibres. I will get money and we will get some things soon."
"Mom," said Aladdin, "we should sell the fibres in the next time. I should sell the lamp I brought back last night and we will get some things for the lund and dinner. If we are lucky, we may get more."
Aladdin's mother left. Seconds later, she came back with the lamp on her hand.
"Here it is son." she said "but it's so durty. It may be more valuable if we wash it."
Therefore, she used a wet rag to wash the lamp. As soon as she rubbed on the lamp, appeared a jinnee giant, ugly with thundering voice.
"What do you want?" said the jinne, "I serve you as a slave to you and everyone who owns lamp. I and every slave will do that."
Aladdin's mother didn't speak. He fainted after she heard the voice as rumbling thunders came out from the gaint jinnee who had a ugly face. Every one would be frightened and might faint like her as he and she saw the jinnee the first time. Aladdin on other way, he had seen one of jinnees when he stayed in the tunnel. Therefore, he grabbed the lamp and did what his mother had not done yet.
"I'm hungry." said Aladdin, "Bring me meals."
The jinnee vanished. Latter, he brought a large silvery tray setting twelve plates with full of food on, two bottle of wine, two silvery goblets and six snowing white cakes. The jinnee placed the tray on their table then vanished.
All the things only happened in few seconds Aladdin's mother fainted. Aladdin had to wet his mother face help her wake up. Maybe, the attractive smell of the meal also helped her wake up fastly.
"Mom, come here!" said Aladdin, "There are things you can pleasingly to eat. Before all of those delicious dishes turned cold, you should come here and enjoy them with me."
Aladdin's mother felt surprised very much as she saw the large tray with full of food and drink on it. They looked delicious.
"Where is this big meal from Aladdin? Who we have to thank for the meal? Is the king give us those things because he feel pity us?
"Mom, you're like me, need to eat. I will tell you all after we eat." said Aladdin.
They sat down, enjoyed the biggest meal they had never had before. The meal was too wealthy and delicious for them. Aladdin's mother watched beautiful plates while they were eating. Though she didn't know what they were made of, only their colors and shapes made her admired. Aladdin's also like her didn't the values of things they were using.
Aladdin and his mother didn't think there things were only a simply lunch. They had the dinner and servings for the next day.
Aladdin's mother stored the remaining food after they finish. Later, she got back sitting on her seat to hear his son talk about what happened before when she was fainting.
"Aladdin," she said, "I felt so impatient I want to hear what happened at one."
Aladdin told his mother axactly what had happened between him and the jinnee white she was fainting. Of course, she felt very surprised about the jinnee' s appearance.
"What do you want to say about your jinnee?" said his mother nervously, "I haven't know any one who meet a jinnee since I was born. Why does he appear front my face? Why does he want to say with me not you, the jinnee appearing in the tunnel."
"Mother," Aladdin said gently to calm his mother down, "that jinnee is not the jinnee who appeared front me in the tunnel. Though they have the same the appearance, they have different faces and clothes. They belong to two different owners. The jinnee who appeared front me said that he was slave of the ring on my finger and the other who just appeard was slave of the lamp you washed."
"So your lamp was the reason that the scary jinnee want to talk to me. Oh my son, please bring your lamp to to anywhere out of eyes. I don't want to touch on it anymore time. I will be pleased if you sell or threw it away. I don't want to get in that fear again. If you believe me son, you also should get rid of your ring. We had better not to relate to jinnee. They are devils prophets had said about." she said.
"Mom," he said, "If you allow, I will not sell it as I intended. This lamp will be usefull for us. You see what it has given us. And it will give us more if we demand it. Now you realize why the evil fake unclue did that thing, took a long and difficult journey to here. Because he desires the lamp. He desires this lamp more than the whole treasure I saw in the chambers. He know exactly the value of the lamp so he asked for nothing but it. We are lucky people because we did know its power and how to use it. I will keep it and use it one we need. Course, the using of it will be in secret out of our neighbors' eyes. I don't want jealousy and covetousness from them. Therefore, I will hide it and find it as I need. About this ring," he stressed, "It did save me. If I had not had it, you would have never seen me again. I will wear it on my finger and consider it as the most precious thing I have. And it may save me again if I was in danger again, the danger I and including you can not discover."
What Aladdin said was reasonable, his mother didn't agure more.
"Son," she said, "do whatever you think but I will not join with you. As I did say, I don't want to relate with the jinnees."
Aladdin and his mother finished the remaining meak the jinnee gave them. The next two day, Aladdin didn't wait hunger to hurry him, he brought a silver plate went to the market. Aladdin wrapped the plate carefully before he brought it out. He met a jew on the way so he pulled the jew in a corner and asked him whether he want to buy his plate. The wise jew looked at the plate and realized the plate was made of high quality silver. He asked Aladdin how much but Aladdin didn't know that plate's value. He asked the jew how much he could gave him. The question of Aladdin perplexed the jew a white but after that he believed that Aladdin didn't know the quality and price of the plate. Therefore, he gave Aladdin one gold coin and it's only one sixtieth of the plate's price. Aladdin grabbed the left at one. The happened to fast and made the jew felt less satisfied. If he had known Aladdin didn't know the place's price, he would have given him less money and he would have had more gain. He intended to chase and take back a little from Aladdin but Aladdin had gone.
Aladdin bought some cakes for him and his mother on the way he back to home. The remainning money he gave his mother for her to buy food in next days. They continued their lives by the way. It meant Aladdin continued selling the silver plates untill the twelfth plate gone. The jew gave Aladdin each gold coins as the first time. The plates gave him too much gain so he didn't risk to give Aladdin less money. Then the tray was brought to the jew. The tray was heavier than one plate ten times. The jew asked Aladdin to bring it to home to weigh it. The jew gave Aladdin ten coins after that. Aladdin accepted them then left.
Aladdin found the lamp after the ten coins gone. He found the place his mother rubbed on the lamp. He rubbed it and course the jinnee appeared at one.
"What do you want?" said the jinnee more gently than the first time. It because Aladdin rubbed on the lamp more gently than his mother, "I serve you as a slave to you and everyone who owns lamp. I and every slave of lamp will do that."
"I' m hungry. Give me something to eat." said Aladdin.
The jinnee vanished. Seconds later, he reappeared with a big meal as like the first time he brought to. He put the meal on table then vanished again. Aladdin's mother had informed about the thing so she left to do something before the jinnee appeared. She went back home after the jinnee vanished. She expressed the same feeling as she saw the magic of the lamp. She managed to sit down and eat. The remainder of the meal was enough for them to eat in next two days. As all food had gone, he took a plate found the way to meet the jew. He went cross a jewellery story. The owner of it was an old jeweller venerable and honest.
"Son," the old jeweller called Aladdin, "I see you have gone cross here many times. You bring something to a same jew and when you go back you have nothing on your hand. I think you have sold the jew. You may not know he's a swindler. He's even skillful than other swindlers. Everyone who know him don't get in touch with him. If you believe me, give me what you have. If it's suitable with my store, I will give you reasonable price or I will introduce you to honest people to sell it."
Aladdin unwrapped his plate then gave the jeweller to take a look. The jeweller knew at one it's pur silver as he saw the plate.
"How many plates do you sell him? And how much he gave you for each?" asked the jeweller.
"I have sold him twelve and he gave me one gold coin for each." Aladdin said honestly.
"God, he must be a robber." the jeweller screamed, "but you don't think too much about what have happened. I will let you know how much this plate is. It's the best silver I use in my store. You will realize that the jew did swindle you at one after now."
The jeweller weighed the plate. He explained Aladdin about the quality and cost of the kind of that silver. He showed Aladdin the weight and told that it costed seventy gold coins. He counted and gave Aladdin whole the money at one.
"It's the right price. If you don't believe me, you can go and ask all jewellers. I will give you double if any of them give you more than the money I gave you. I only get the money from my work creating jewwelleries that even the honestest jew can't do."
Aladdin thanked the jeweller for his advice. Because of that he got much more money. Aladdin sold the jeweller the others and received their right prices. Though Aladdin and his mother had endless fortune from the lamp, they still lived simply. His mother only used money for necessary things, food, drink and clothes. Therefore, they only used the lamp several time in years.
Aladdin started to meet and get in touch with wealthy traders who came from other place in the world. He conversed and listened their stories happening in whole the world. Then, it happened without his note he had manners and attitude of noblemen. Expecially, to get in touch with jewelery trader let him know that he had been wrong for long time. He realized the transparent fruits he had brought home was the most precious thing in the world. He visited to the biggest jewelery stores and realized nothing in there stores got the big size and perfect beaty as his got. He could guess their costs because he had seen people sold and bought them for many times. However, he behaved more wisely. He keep it in secret he didn't talk anyone about that even his mother.
One day, as he was wandering in city, he heard an imform. It's the king's order. His king ordered all the stores which located beside the road leading to to city bath from the castle closed. The princess Badroulboudour would come to city bath and no one was expected to appear outside and in city bath. People could went out only if the princess had bathed an turned back castle.
The inform made Aladdin curiously. He wanted the princess's real face after veil. He could do it if he stayed in house of a person who knew looked through window but it didn't satisfied him. Therefore, he managed to get in city bath and hid himself in it. He didn't need to wait long, maids of princess came. They opened the door then lead princess Badroulboudour in. Badroulboudour took off her veil which made her felt more comfortable.
Aladdin had never seen anyone's real face but his mother's so he was bewitched by her beaty. Of course, he had heard about her beaty but no saying could expressed completely it. It drove him forget completely the thought that every women in the world was almost like his mother. Honestly, princess Badroulboudour was the most beautiful woman in the world. She had big beautiful eyes, high nose, sweet lips. In brief, all things on her face were perfect, his face was perfect beautiful. It's normal if Aladdin was bewitched by the beauty. Besides, she had a nice body with solemn manners and attitude which made others who met her respected. Aladdin still didn't get again his mind as princess Badroulboudour had gone through his hiding for a while. He was dreaming. As he got mind the princess had gone in to place where she bathed and Aladdin couldn't manage to see her. Therefore, he found the way and left.
Aladdin couldn't hide her mother the change in his heart and mind. He didn't behave as normal. He's sad and daydreamed but as his mother asked he didn't answer he paid attention to draw the princess' image on paper. His mother didn't ask more. She left and prepared the dinner. When the dinner had prepared, she brought servings to which he stayed. She asked him to eat with her but he didn't pay attention. She had to scold him to force him to eat. However, he ate very little. Whole the dinner time, he didn't say any word bowed his face down. His mother also didn't force him to say.
After the dinner, his mother intended to asked him about the change but he said he felt tired and prefered to go to bed than to talk to his mother.
The night got passed, the next morning, Aladdin sat on the seat front his mother who was spinning.
"Mom," he said, "I know you worry about me. I have behaved strangely since I came back yesterday. I didn't get ill and now I also don't. However, my feeling now made me feel worse than ill. I don't know how to express but I will told you and you will understand what I mean."
"That's the area you don't know." he said, "Yesterday, as I was wandering in the place, I heard the inform that princess Badsoulboudour would go through there to city bath and to ensure honor of princess all stores were ordered to closed and people were not allowed to appear while princess appeared. That time, I was staying near the city bath and felt curious how princess looked like. Therefore, I had an idea. I hid myself after the door of city bath and saw her as her took off the veil. You know how doors like that are set and you can guess how easily I could see her. All things happened as I expected princess took off her veil before she walked in and I am the luckiest man in the world who was admired her beaty. Mom, it's the reason for my strange behaviors. I don't know how to express how I love her to you. It's so strong, violent and fresh. Only it satisfy me to marry with princess."
Aladdin's mother paid attention whole his story and she bursted into laugh as she heard his son wanted to marry with pricess.
"Oh my son," she said, "what are you thinking? You must lose your mind as you say that."
"Mom," he said, "I ensure that I don't lose my mind. I'm very alert. I can guess that you will scold me. You can say I am mad, odd and attemp to stop me but I will not stop my intention. I will ask the king to marry with princess Badsoulboudour."
"Oh my son," she said, "I must remind you who you are. Don't you forget it? Besides, no one dare to send your request to the king."
"The person is you mother." he said.
"Me!" she screamed, "Come and request the king. Who are you son? You forget that you only son of a poor tailor. How do you dare to think about her princess Badsoulboudour. The king enven don't let his daughter marry with princes who had the same position with them. You should forgive it son."
"Mom," Aladdin replied his mother, "I did say that I could foresee what you just said and what you will say after now. Mom, though you say and do whatever, I will not change my mind. By all my respect, I need you to go and ask princess Badsoulboudour to became my wife. Oh my mother, I pray you. If you refuse me, I prefer to die than to continue my life."
Aladdin's mother turned confused his son was too stubborn.
"Son," she said, "I am your mother. I myself give birth to you. I will be willing to do everything for you beause of the loving for you. I will be the person who is happiest as I myself go and ask a bride for you. If the bride you choose is a girl who is at the same position with us, it will don't have any problem. However, the girl you choose is princess Badsoulboudour. Son, people like us always think about the way to live before we marry but you don't think about our position, poverty. You are too dreamy. You want to walk on the highest step of the fate. You want to ask daughter of king to be your wife. You should know that one word of the king can plunge and smash us. Your ambition is too big. I want you to think carefully son about the nonsense. I do say the thing relating to me. Though I'm audacious and reskless find the way to meet the king, who will let me go in castle as I say that I come to ask princess to be my son's wife. They will drive me away. Of course, I know people can meet the king as they want to sue and grant favour. Some of them are received things they want. However, you are not in that case. What do you do for your king, your country? Are you worthy to havr a favour? How can I opene my mouth as I stand front him, the solemn and powerfull king. On other hand son, no one meet the king without presents. At least, the presents will help you attract king's attention though he refuse to gave you a favour. See! you don't have any present which can attracted king of this strong country. Lookat you now. What you want you can not reach."
Aladdin kept silent heard all his mother's saying. He thought a little after his mother finished.
"Mom, I admit that I'm very audacious to want thing which's over to far our reach. I'm sorry because I'm too impatient hurrying you to ask princess to become my wife though I don't give any favourable condition to do it. The love make me blind. I love her which's over things you can image mom. I'm determinded to marry with her and I won't change it. I have to thank you mom because you have suggest me the first step I have to do if I want to succeed."
"You said that if I wanted to meet the king, I had to bring to a present and you also said I didn't have any thing worthy. I agree that I need a present. I admit I have not thought about it. It's my mistake. But you said that I didn't have any worthy to gift him. You are wrong. Do you remember the things, the strange fruits I brought back after I escaped from the tunnel. They will be the worthy present to king. I do say about things I stored in two pockets and which we did think that were only colorfull transparent fruits but they are not they are gems, the most precious things in the world which only great king's valuable to own. I have seen many many of things like them in jewelery stores. They are not big and perfect beautiful as the gems I have but they were sold at very very high prices. Honestly, I also didn't know the value of our gems but I daresay that they will satisfy our king." added Aladdin, "Mom, we will gift king them. We need a big jar and put all of them in it before bring to king."
Aladdin's mother gave him a jar to put gems in. Under the sunlight, the colorfull gems glittered which dazzled their eyes. Aladdin's mother on other hand felt very amazed because she had only seen them one time under weak light of a lamp. They were not splendid like now. Aladdin had seem them at that beaty when he was in the garden but at that time he was too young and didn't know much about their values and he took them because he though they would be beautiful toys.
Aladdin admired the jar a white the he turned to his mother.
"Mom, you refused because you thought I didn't have presents but this present will help you be wellcome." said Aladdin.
Though Aladdin's mother was bewitched by the beauty of the present, she didn't think the present wasn't precious as like her son thought. However, she didn't argue his son. She accepted to go and ask the king.
"Son," she said, "I also think that this present will satisfy our king but I fear I won't have enough bravery as I stand front him. I mean that I will not say anything and then we waste the present with no result. I will be ashamed to come back and inform you."
"Of course," she added, "I will try my best because of you, to force myself to speak front our king. But , I can ensure that he will laugh at me consider me as a madman then expel me or he can turn angry then I and you will be the people who are punished."
She said more and more other things with hope that her son would change his mind but he didn't. The beaty of Badsoulboudour had much power on his mind and his heart. He insisted his mother. His mother on other hand had to control her fear walked to castle because of her love for him. She also feared that he would do stupid things if she didn't agree. It's too late to go to castle so they decided to go in the next day. They both didn't talk anything other for the rest of that day. Aladdin gave his mother many ideas to help her feel self-confident as she met the king. Though her son had given her many ideas, Aladdin's mother didn't beleive they would succeed and her thought was not ubsurd.
"Son, I hope our king will meet and listen my request. However, after all there things, he will ask me about our house, land and proverty because they are things he care about before to find out who you are. If he ask me, how do I answer him son?" she said.
"Mom, we don't need to worry about thing which may not happen. If he ask you about those things, I will manage it." said Aladdin.
Aladdin's mother didn't object him. She know the lamp could give them many things than meals. The thought satify her and help her get rid of worry. Aladdin knew what his mother was thinking.
"Mom, keep our secret." he said, "We can gain good results or not that depend on it."
They part went to bed. However, the intense love and what his mother told about his property bothered him. He got up early at the next morning, woke his mother up and hurried her to put on clothes. He wanted his mother to go to castle on time the gate of castle opened. She would joined mandarins participated in trials that the king was judge.
Aladdin's mother did whatever he said. She wrapped the jar having gems in by a piece of clean and smooth silk then wrapped them by another silk piece less smooth than. She left heading to castle. The thing satisfied Aladdin. Powerfull mandarins had been in castle as she arrived. Many people like her also came to there because of their business. When the gate of castle opened, she followed the crowd of people went in. There was a big room magnificent and beautiful with solemt door. She stopped managed to have a place front of the king's seat. In the right and left of king sat mandarins. Then names of people were called. The king judged till the break. He stood up, dispersed people then went in his private room. The prime madarin went with him. Other madarins and peple left. Some of people felt satisfied while some complained about the judge and the others hoped their cases would be received in the next trial.
Aladdin's mother thought the king would not come back. Besides, she saw all people leave so she headed straight home. Aladdin saw his mother back home, still brought the present on her hand. He didn't dare to ask her immediately. He feared that some bad things had happened to her. The woman who had not stepped on castle who didn't know little about daily work at there didn't want his son waited. Therefore, she told him honestly what had happened.
"Aladdin, I saw our king and I ensure he also saw me because I did stand front of him and no one stood between me and him. However, he's so busy that many of people waited to explain to him. At last, I thought because he felt too bored, he stood up then left. Though, it's good for me. I started feeling impatient, tired because of waiting to long. If there has nothing happens I will come back castle at morning. Hope our king won't too busy."
Though he felt very impatient but Aladdin kept calm because he couldn't change anything. At least, he felt satisfied because his mother had passed the most difficult step stading front their king. He hoped she could do as like others not to feel scared as she had the chance to talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisyphus

SISYPHUS, son of Aeolus, married Atlas ’s daughter Merope, the Pleiad, who bore him Glaucus , Ornytion , and Sinon, and owned a fine herd of cattle on the Isthmus of Corinth. b. Near him lived Autolycus , son of Chione , whose twin-brother Philammon was begotten by Apollo , though Autolycus himself claimed Hermes as his father. c. Now, Autolycus was a past master in theft, Hermes having given him the power of metamorphosing whatever beasts he stole, from horned to unhorned, or from black to white, and contrariwise. Thus although Sisyphus noticed that his own herds grew steadily smaller while those of Autolycus increased, he was unable at first to accuse him of theft; and therefore, one day, engraved the inside of all his cattle’s hooves with the monogram SS or, some say, with the words ‘Stolen by Autolycus’. That night Autolycus helped himself as usually and at dawn hoof-prints along the road provided Sisyphus with sufficient evidence to summon neighbours in witness of the th

Scylla And Nisus

MINOS was the first king to control the Mediterranean Sea, which he cleared of pirates, and in Crete ruled over ninety cities. When the Athenians had murdered his son Androgeus, he decided to take vengeance on them, and sailed around the Aegean collecting ships and armed levies. Some islanders agreed to help him, some refused. Siphnos yielded to him by the Princess Arne, whom he bribed with gold; the gods changed her into a jackdaw which loves gold and all things that glitter. He made an alliance with the people of Anaphe, but rebuffed by King Aeacus of Aegina and departed, swearing revenge. Aeacus then answered an appeal from Cephalus to join the Athenians against Minos . b. Meanwhile, Minos was partying the Isthmus of Corinth. He laid siege to Nisa, ruled by Nisus the Egyptian, who had a daughter name Scylla. A tower stood in the city, built by Apollo [and Poseidon ?], an at its foot lay a musical stone which, if pebbles were dropped upon from above, rang like a lyre-because Ap

THE DETHRONEMENT OF CRONUS

CRONUS married his sister Rhea , to whom the oak is sacred. But it was prophesied  by Mother Earth , and by his dying father Uranus, that one of his own sons would dethrone him. Every year, therefore, he swallowed the children whom Rhea bore him: first Hestia , then Demeter and Hera , then Hades , then Poseidon . b. Rhea was enraged. She bore Zeus , her third son, at dead of night on Mount Lycaeum in Arcadia, where no creature casts a shadow and, having bathed him in the River Neda, gave him to Mother Earth; by whom he was carried to Lyctos in Crete, and hidden in the cave of Dicte on the Aegean Hill. Mother Earth left him there to be nursed by the Ash- nymph Adrasteia and her sister Io, both daughters of Melisseus, and by the Goat-nymph Amaltheia. His food was honey, and he drank Amaltheia's milk, with Goat-Pan , his foster- brother. Zeus was grateful to these three nymphs for their kindness and, when he became  Lord of the Universe, set Amaltheia's image among