Skip to main content

Aladdin chap 2

The next morning, Aladdin's mother managed to come the castle early but she didn't meet the king. People told her the castle opened each two days. Therefore, she came back told his son and advised him to be paitent. She had come to castle six time on the day the castle opened and always stood front of her king but he didn't pay attention to her. She might not get noticed though she came to there one hundred times because she was not people who came to sue.
At the end of the sixth day, the king turned to the prime madarin and asked him.
"Recently, I see a woman always appears in my trials. The woman bring a wrapper and stay in whole trials' time. Do you know what she comes for?" said the king.
The prime mandarin didn't know more than the king. He said:
"Oh my king, my dear king, women always bring little things to sue. Maybe, she come here to explain about a person who sold her bad wheat flour or somethingh like that."
The answer didn't satisfied the king.
Aladdin chap 2

"The next day, as she come. Bring her to me."
The prime madarin lowered his hand then raised it over his head to hint that to cut off his head if he forgot. Aladdin's mother was acquainted with standing front of the king so she did it easily going to castle to satisfy her son. On the day, the castle opened, she came again and as before she managed to stand front of the king.
The king realized her immediately and didn't need the prime mandarin tell, he turned to the prime mandarin and said:
"I fear you forget. There was the woman we did say about. Bring here to here and I will listen to her."
The prime madarin signaled soldiers to bring Aladdin's mother to the king. Aladdin's mother had seen many people who were brought to her king so she knew how to behave. She kneed bowed her head again the carpet which was over on step front of the throne and waited till the king allowed her to stand up.
"I did see you many times woman. You come and stand here as the trials begin and leave only all trials finish. What do you have woman? What do you want to tell me?" asked the king.
"Aladdin's mother kneed the second time then she stood up.
"My king, my dear king, the king upper on all the kings in the world. Before I explain about my odd matter that I even don't believe it has brought me to here front of your throne, I pray your forgiveness for the matter I will say. I know that I will say arrogant words which make me ashamed and scared though I really don't want." she said.
The king ordered soldiers and madarins left, only he and prime mandarin stayed in with her. He don't wanted the woman to feel too scared before she said.
Aladdin's mother felt convinced about her king's kindness and to ensure that her king would not be angry about the unexpected thing.
"My dear king," he said, "you will agree to forgive and grant favour to me if what I say in case will insult you or make you unhappy."
"Though whatever happens," said the king, "I forgive you at right now. Nothing harm you woman. Do say it in peace."
Aladdin's mother honestly told her king. She told him about the unexpected encounter betweent her son and princess Badsoulboudour. She said her son had seen Badsoulboudou's face and fell in love with her. He also told about what his son talked to her and what she had said to stop her son from his crazy thought.
"My pitiful son," she said, "instead of listening my advices and realize his brashness, he frightened me that he would do stupid things if I refused him. Of course, my king I have to do it because of my love for him. My dear king I pray your forgiveness not only for my but also for my son. I pray you forgive him for the rash thought."
The king was so kind he listened patiently without expressing little anger. He also didn't despise her. Before the king answered her, he wanted to know what is in her wrapper. She put the wrapper down front of the throne then kneed and started unwrapping. The king couldn't hide his surprise as the vase was unwrapped compeletely. He had even never seen things like that thought he was one of the most powerful kings. Things the woman brought to him was perfect beautiful, had perfect colors and especially, they had such big sizes that he did not see ever. He turned stupid awhile as he looked at them. He received the present from Aladdin's mother then yelled in happiness.
"Oh! Too beautifull! Too many! They're all wonderfull."
After the king admired and discovered the special of each gem, he turned to the prime mandarin pointed at the vase.
"Look! Will you argee with me that nothing in the world is magnificent and perfect like them?" said the king. Course, the prime mandarin started praising them.
"What do you think about this present? Is it suitable to become a wedding present? Think I may let my daughter marry with the person who bring this present to me." said the king.
The saying of king made the prime mandarin feel embrrassed he was known that his king planned to let princess marry with his son and now he fear that his king would change his intention because of the present. He approached and told in his king's ear.
"My king, I don't deny that this present suitable to become wedding present. It suitable with princess Badsoulboudour, you daughter. However, I pray you to move wedding date after three months. I think my so who has received your favour will bring to you a present worthier than this present in the time. The present even you don't know my king."
The king ensured that the prime mandarin and his son would never found out other present worthier than the one front of him but he still accepted him. He turned to Aladdin's mother.
"Alright! Kind woman, you can come home and tell to your son that I agree with his request but I can't allow my daughter to marry with him if he can't not manage to have a castle in three months." said the king, "Come back here after that."
"Aladdin's mother went home. She's happy because she didn't think that she would get that good answer from her king. Firstly, she even thought that she would never meet her king or she would be insulted because of her arrogant request.
Two things Aladdin realized at one were his mother came back more early than normal and she looked happy.
"Mother" sai Aladdin, "How about the result? Will I get hope or die in hopelessness?
She took of her veil then they sat on chairs.
"Son," she said, "Don't think about death more you have hope."
She told him she was met their king earlier than others so she went back earlier than normal. She told him how she prayed their king's forgiveness, how she request the wedding and got good answer from him. She also how much usefulness the present had effect on their king's answer.
"However, the prime mandarin did say something on his ear. I fear he will change his decision." added Aladdin's mother.
The news his mother brought to him made Aladdin become the happinest person on the world. He thanked his mother who had tried her best to bring him that good result. Though his mind, his heart wass sinking in happiness, three months were too long for him. Aladdin counted each hour, each day, each week till the last day of the second month almost passed. They need some kerosene to light lamps. Aladdin's mother went out to buy some. Immediately, what she saw made her surprised. The city that night was too splendid. Stores were decorated by flowers , candles and lamps. People were out gathered densely they talked and joked happily. Mandarins in nice clothes rode on horses brought servants went with them that made the street turned more crowded and jammed. All things happened as though there had a big festival.
"What's going on?" she asked the seller.
"Where on the earth are you?" the seller surprusingly asked her, "Don't you know tonight princess Badsoulboudour marry with son of prime mamdarin? After she bathe, mamdarins will accompany her back to castle participate her wedding."
Aladdin's mother didn't want to hear any word. She hurried back home to inform her son that news.
"Aladdin," she gasped, "All your hope is ruined. We did believe in promise of our king but it's a lie."
"Mother," said Aladdin calmly, "You say that our king don't keep his promise, right? How do you kmow it?"
"Tonight, pricess Badsoulboudour will marry with son of prime madarin in castle." she said. Then, she told her son all about things she saw and heard from others as she went out.
The news as a lighting truck on Aladdin's head, he stood in silent. If he was others, he would fall down but his jealious thinkings were not allowed him to do nothing. At the moment he thought about his magical lamp it's always usefull for him. He didn't angered his king, the prime madarin or his son it diddn't give him any help.
"Mother," he said, "son of the prime mandarin won't be happy as he expect tonight. I will go in my room a little mom. You can prepare our dinner before I'm back."
Aladdin's mother understood what her son want. She knew her son would use the magical lamp to destroy the wedding of pricess Badsoulboudour and son of the prime madarin. Course, she wasn't wrong. Aladdin went in his room found the magical lamp. And to be not seen by his mother, he rubbed the lamp at the place he used to. The jinnee appeared.
"What do you want? said the jinnee, "I serve you as a slave to you and everyone who owns magical lamp. I and every slave will do that."
"Listen," he said, "formerly I only need you to bring food to me when I need but now I need you to do a thing more important. I asked my king to marry with princess Badsoulboudour and he agreed. He promised that I would marry with his daughter after three months. However, instead of keeping his promise, he let his daughter marry with son of the prime mandarin tonight. I just knew it and ensure about it. I want you jinnee" he stressed, "bring them and including their bed to here at right the moment they lie on their bed."
"Master, follow your words." said the jinne, "Do you have any more order?"
"Not now." Aladdin replied him.
The jinnee vanished. Aladdin stepped out joined with his mother and enjoyed his dinner as normal. After it, he talked about the wedding for a little then left back to his room. He didn't sleep waited the jinnee came back.
Meanwhile, the castle was decorating spendid for the wedding. The party lasted untill midnight. The pricess was already. Following the person presiding over the wedding, son of prime mandarin left the party went in wedding room. He sat and waiting for his bride. Minutes later, the queen accompanied by maids brought princess Badsoulboudour, the new bride came. Badsoulboudour unwillingly did all the formalities of a wedding. The queen helped her daughter take of her coat, forced her to go in wedding bed. She hugged, kissed and gave her daughter good wishes before she left with the others. The last person leaving closed the door. At the right time door was closed, the jinnee appear. He didn't give the groom to have time to touch a finger on the bride. He lifted the bed up and brought it to Aladdin's room. All things happened too fast that their mouths still dropped open as they had been in Aladdin's room. The expression of surprise and fear was still on their face.
"Bring this man away." ordered Aladdin, "and bring him back here before sun rises tomorrow."
The order of Aladdin was performed immediately, the jinnee brought son of the prime mandarin away. He put the poor man down in a corner of the house. He blew cold sweeping from his head to feet that made son of the prime mandarin couldn't move.
Though Aladdin had passion for princess, he didn't talk much.
"Princess Badsoulboudour, you don't need to be scared." said Aladdin gently and politely, "Here is safe, for you. Yes, I admit that I'm bewitched by your beaty but I will not pass the limit. With all my respect to you, I will not. I am forced to bring you to here because I don't want another to have you though your father did accept me."
Badsoulboudour didn't know about things Aladdin said. She also didn't pay attention at them. Fear brought her to state that Aladdin couldn't have any word from her. Aladdin took off his coat lied on exactly place where son of prime mandarin should be. He put a sword between him and princess to express that he would be punished if he dared to touch on her. He turned his back to her then slept. He felt satisfied because he had taken happiness from rival in wedding night. Therefore, he slept very well. On other hand, princess Badsoulboudour couldn't sleep. She had never had a bad night like that and her husband was worse she didn't know where he was left on, no pillow, no blanket and even no coat. The next morning, Aladdin didn't need to rub his lamp, the jinnee appeared following his direction tonight. He appeared as Aladdin was putting on his coat.
"Do you have any order, master?" said the jinnee.Bring son of prime mandarin to here. Put him on bed and bring all back to castle." he ordered.
Aladdin grabbed his sword left the bed while the jinnee foud the way to place son of prime mandarin was, brought him back the bed besides princess Badsoulboudour then brought them back to wedding room. Of course, the new couple didn't see the jinnee only the owner could see him. It's lucky for them because they could faint if they saw the shape of him. They also didn't hear any word between Aladdin and the jinnee. What they could feel was the move of their bed. Only it was enough to make them frightened. The wedding bed was put on exactly the place it had been.
The king at the moment was on the way going to wedding room he wanted to know how his daughter felt after wedding night. Son of the prime mandarin had managed to wardrobe where his clothes was hanging he did sleep in cold whole the last night. The door of wedding room opened, the king appeared walked toward his daughter.
"My daughter," he said happily. He hugged and kissed her. "How did you feel last night?" he asked looked at her daughter. However, the expression on his daughter's face didn't satisfy him. Her expression was not showing red face or shame what she did was looking at him by her enormous eyes which all her feelings were hid in, sadness and suffering. The king asked her few more questions but she didn't answer. Therefore, he left walked toward the queen's room and told her their daughter's strange silence. The behavior of his daughter made him worry.
"My king, my husband," said the queen,"you don't feel it strange because no princess behaves different as she meets her father after wedding night. I will meet her and if she behave as like she did with you, it mean I'm wrong."
The queen put on clother then walked toward the wedding room. Princess Badsoulboudour still lied on her bed. The queen went to her hugged and kissed. However, it was not like what the queen expected her daughter not only didn't answer but also her face was too bad. The mother knew at one that something very bad happened to her daughter.
"Daughter," she said, "what happened to you? Why do you reply my considerateness by the frigidity? You think that I don't know what happen in wedding night. I don't mean it so there must have something strange happened. You don't hide me. Don't let me be maltreated by my worries.
At last, the silence was broken. Badsoulboudour took a long sigh.
"My queen, my dear mother," screamed Badsoulboudour, "I pray you to forgive me. I'm to impolite but my mind now is too confused because of things happening last night. They made me too surprised and frightened."
Then, princess Badsoulboudour told her mother exactly what happened the last night. When she and her husband were on their bed, the bed was lifted off ground and brought to a room dirty and dark. At there only she stayed her husband was brought away. Later, a man came and said something but she couldn't hear because of fear. Then, the man lied on the bed where her husbund should be after he put a sword between them. Morning, her husband was brought back then they and their bed were back castle by someway.
"My father appeared when all the things just have done." she said, "I was so sad and so that I couldn't answer him a word. He must be very angry because of my behaviors. I hope he will forgive me as he know about my fightened journey and my state now."
The queen was patient listening her daughter but she didn't want to believe her words.
"Daughter," she said, "you're right as you didn't tell your father. Don't tell others they will think that you are crazy."
"Mother," squealed princess, "I can ensure what I tell you are true. My mind are in very normal state. If you don't believe me, you can ask my husband he will say that."
"I will ask him and if he also tell that, I will believe you. Now, get out of your bed, wear nice clothes and join people. The party still continue in few days in castle and whole this country. Do you hear music? Good music, delicious food and the sight of party will make you happy and forget all silly stuff bothering you."
The queen asked maids to come help princess get up. While they led her to bath, the queen went toward where the king was and told him that their daughter had some thinkings impractical but it's not serious. She summoned son of the prime mandarin and wanted to know more about what her daughter had said. However, he was so wise hiding whole the thing.
"My son-in-law," she said,"Do you know what happened to you wife last night?"
"My queen, my dear mother-in-law allow me to ask you a question. What do you talk about?
"Alright!", said the queen, "I don't want to know more. You're smarter than you wife."
The party still continued. The queen didn't let her daughter alone a minute she always created happy crowds for her to join. However, the things which had happened had very strong effect on her, princess Badsoulboudour so her mind was filled full of that things. Of course, son of the prime mandarin had gotten a bad night and it also bothered him but his ambition didn't allowed him to admit it. He had to pretend he was the happiest husband and hid the thing completely.
Aladdin knew all things happened in castle and he also knew that the couple would sleep together that night though they had gotten the worst experience the before night. Aladdin didn't want the thing happened he needed the jinnee's help. The darkness just covered on, he summoned the jinnee. The jinnee appeared and got his order.
"Son of the prime mandarin and princess Badsoulboudour will sleep together tonight. You come there, the castle and do things you did last night." ordered Aladdin.
The loyal jinnee did exactly what he had done the last night. Son of the prime mandarin one more time slept in cold without pillow, blanket and clothes. Pricess Badsoulboudour another time slept in shame besides a stranger. In the morning, the jinnee appeared, put the husband besides his wife, lifted the bed off ground then brought all back to the castle. The king, her father was bothered by her strange behaviors after the first night. He worried about her second night and so he woke up early mânged to wedding room. Son of the prime was too ashamed to meet the king, he hurried to wardrobe as he heard footsteps coming. He went to her bed caressed her as the first day.
"Oh my girl, my daughter," he said, "how do you feel today? How about your last night?"
Princess Badsoulboudour kept silent. Her mind seemed to be more shaken and collapse. The king could be sure that something strange had happened. Too angry because his daughter hid him, he grabbed his sword and shouted.
"Daughter, what do you hide me? Tell me it or I will cut off your head." frightened the king.
Princess Badsoulboudour's scared as she saw the naked sword and heard frightened words from her father.
"My father, my dear father," she screamed, "I pray you forgive me for my insult. I hope I will get your kindness, your clemency instead of you anger after you hear about terrible things I have experienced for last two days."
The words eased the king. Princess honestly told her father exactly terrible things happened to her last two days. It's too true and heart of the king was nearly broken. The love he gave his daughter was too big. Then, she finished her story by those words after.
"If you have a little doubt me, you can ask my husband. I'm sure he will confirm my words."
The king was very sad because his decision was reason of terrible things happening to her daughter.
"Daughter," he said gently, "you're wrong as you didn't tell me the things yesterday. I give you in marriage, don't think that you will pass terrible things. I hope you have happiness, have a worthy husband but it didn't happen. Daughter, forget all things which are bothering you know. I will arrange all things and you will never get terrible things as two days before."
The king turned back his place summoned the prime mandarin.
"Did you meet your son?" he asked, "Does he tell you anything?"
The prime mandarin said that he had not met his son so the king told him all things he heard from his daughter.
"I'm sure that my daughter told me the truth. However, I want your son confirms it. I need you to ask him about it." said the king.
The prime mandarin met his son at one told him things thing king told him and requested him to tell the truth.
"Father, I will not hide you." said son of the mandarin, "things princess Badsoulboudour told our king are true. However, she don't know how I was treated. Just two days after wedding, I have passed things like nightmare. I can't explain how our bed could be lifted off and moved without anyone or anything touching on it. It's not all. When I and my wife were brought to a strange room dirty and dark, I immediately was brought to a corner though I didn't know who or what brought me to there, just know that I was laid on there, could move as like I was tied by invisible rope, stood the cold for whole night with only a thin shirt. You can image it father though I don't tell you detals. Of course, I love, respect and feel grateful my wife princess Badsoulboudour. I also feel honourable and proud because I am the person who marry with her, princess Badsoulboudour. However, I prefer to die than to have this relationship and be maltreated every night. I think princess Badsoulboudour also has same idea with me. She will agree to part they both are too tired. With all my love and respect, I pray you father. I pray you ask our king to cancel this wedding."
Though the prime mandarin's ambition was wanting his son to be king's son-in-law, he didn't force him. He left walked to his king and honestly admitted. He didn't waited his king to tell his intention because he early realized it. He begged his king to allow his son to leave the castle with the reason that he didn't want princess Badsoulboudour to be maltreated anymore.
The king allowed. He ordered to stop all parties in castle, city and whole the country. The parties fastlu stopped. The sudden change spread out rumors. They whispered and commented around it as they saw the prime mandarin and his son sadly walked out from castle. Only Aladdin knew exactly what had happened. He was happy because his rival had left castle, the wedding was canceled and especially, he's sure that his king and the prime mandarin had forgotten competely about him, his mother and their resquest they would never have any thinking that he related to strange things happening to princess. He patiently waited till whole three months passed. When the last day had passed, Aladdin asked his mother to go castle and remind the king about his promise.
Aladdin's mother went to castle following his words. She managed to have the place she used to stand. King remembered at one Aladdin's mother and her request as he saw her. Meanwhile, the prime mandarin had something to report him, he interrupted.
"I will hear you late." said the king, "Do you see the woman? She gifted me a beautiful present. Remember? Bring her to me. I need to meet her."
The prime mandarin ordered his servant to go and lead the woman in. Aladdin's mother walked toward the throne kneed and bowed her head very low then she stood up.
"What do you want woman?" said the king.
"My king, my dear king," said Aladdin's mother, "I come here on behalf of my son, Aladdin to remind you that three months have passed and it's time to do your promise, also the time we have favour from you."
Course, the king promised that he would have answered Aladdin's mother after three months but he had never thought that he would hear about that thing again. He didn't want the wedding between his daughter and Aladdin happening because the difference of their positions was too large. He looked at the shabby clothes she was wearing and ensured that they were very poor. However, he's king and he had to keep his promise that made him confused and still didn't know how to answer her. He asked the prime mandarin for advices and expressed that he didn't want his daughter marry with a normal having no property.
The prime mandarin immediately showed his idea.
"My king, I think the best way to avoid this unexpected wedding was to ask Aladdin other wedding presents which he can not reach or dream about though he is the richest person. He will give up my king."
After he heard advices from the prime mandarin, the king turned to Aladdin's mother thought awhile.
"Kings always keep promises." he said, "I also do that. I will give my daughter in marriage with your son. However, I will not let her marry if I don't know whether my daughter will have happy and weathy life. Tell your son I will realize my promise if he can manage to have forty golden pots which were filled full of gems you brought to me. The pots have to be brought to castle by forty black slaves while forty white slaves young, handsome, in nice clothes go ahead leading the way. They are my conditions. Go back home. I wait the answer from your son."
Aladdin's mothe kneed down then she left. She also laughed at his son's crazy though on the way back to home.
"Where can he find golden pots and worthy gems. Will he go back the magical garden to pick them? If he do that how can he manage to have slaves? Alass! His hope's broken and he will not satisfy about me." Aladdin's mother thought.
"Aladdin, I advise you not to dream about a wedding between you and princess." she said, "Our king did treat me very well he's kind and gentle. I think he had good impression about you but the prime mandarin changed his mind. I guess because he answered me only if he had discussed with him."
She told her son exactly what the king had said him including his utopian conditions.
"Son, he told he would wait your answer." she stopped smiling, "think he have to wait long time."
"It's not long as you thought, mother." repiled Aladdin, "Our king thought that they were utopain presents and he believed that I would never dare to think about princess Badsoulboudour more. He's wrong I expected more difficult orders from him, wothier and rarer presents. I'm satisfied because he only asked me for the things. While I arrage to have the presents, can you prapare the dinner mother?
Aladdin's mother went out heading to market while Aladdin walked to his room found magical lamp the rubbed it. The jinnee appeared he's ready to have orders.
"King allowed me to get married with princess. Of course, he want present." said Aladdin, "He want forty golden pots with full of fruits I pick in magical garden. He want forty white slaves go ahead leading the way to castle while forty black slaves bring the pots go after them. I want all things are brought to me early. It means I want king to get the present before trials finished. You have to hurry up jinnee."
The jinnee disappeared. Later, he came back with forty black slaves bringing on their heads forty pots with full of gems, diamonds, rubys, emeralds... which were chosen biggers and more beautiful than things the king received before. Of course, forty white slave accopanied with them. All of them were jammed in Aladdin's house.
"Are you satisfied with those things? Do you want anything more?" said the jnnee.
Aladdin said no so the jinnee vanished.
Aladdin's mother was surprised one she saw the crowd of people in her house. She managed to go in and nearly took off her veil but Aladdin stopped her.
"Mother," he said, "We don't have much time. You have to go back castle now leading those people to there. I want the king can see my sincerity and enthusiasm. Fastly and completely I provide all things he needs."
He didn't wait his wife to have time answering him, opened the door and let the crowd of people out. Each white slave led a black slave after them. When all of slaves got out and his mother followed them, Aladdin closed the door. He hoped that present would satisfied the king and a wedding would be held after his king received it.
The first slave emerging from Aladdin's home attracted others. They stopped watched the crowd of eightty black and white slaves out. They had never seen the sight. All slaves wore in nice clothes made of silk, attached glittering gems that even worthy jewell traders admired. Besides clothes, their golden waistbands and hats also attached big size gems on. Gestures and styles of the slaves pointed out that they were expensive slaves. Because the distance from Aladdin's home to castle was far. Therefore, almost of people in city could saw and admired the crowd of slaves. Wherever the crowd came the place was jammed by others who stopped to look at them. The first slave arrived to castle's gate, the guards saw the crowd of people after him and thought he was a king because he's too dressy. They walked toward him and nearly kneed kissed on his skirt but he prevented them. The jinnee had directed him.
"We are slaves." he said gravely, "Our owner will appear at the appropriate time."
The slaves went in the yard before castle where soldiers was guarding. Commanders of soldiers dressed in very clothes but they were also overshadowed by slaves. Nothing in castle could be beatiful and glittering as things on the crowd of slaves. Even jewelleries on powerful mandarin was not beautiful and valuable like them.
The king was informed about the crowd. He allowed them to go in. The crowd went in, they stood in two lines. One was black slaves and the other was white slave. Black slave put pots down, kneed then bowed their head very low against the carpet under their feet. The while slaves also kneed bowed their heads. After that, they stood up. Black slaves took off pieces of silk covering over golden pots then they stood still cross their arms front of their chest. Aladdin's mother appeared she went toward the throne kneed down.
"My king," said Aladdin's mother, "my son know that things here are nothing with things princess Badsoulboudour should be get. He know but they was things you need and to satisfy you, your daughter, my son attempted to have those things you want as soon as he can."
The king didn't listen to Aladdin's mother his mind now was filled full by things front his eyes, forty golden pots with the most precious things on the world which were in very big sizes and perfect beautiful, eighty slaves handsome as like kings wore in luxurious clothes and what he was doing was admiring the sight.
Instead of answering Aladdin's mother, the king turned to prime mandarin.
"Do you feel curious about him? Yes, both I and you don't know a little about him but he gave me presents more precious and magnificient than everything on the world. He's strange man. Don't you still think he's not suitable with my daughter, princess Badsoulboudour."
Of course, the prime mandarin's jealious and pained because a stranger was going to replace his son to marry with the king daughter. However, he couldn't hide his admiring. The present Aladdin sent to their king was too enough. He honestly answered the king.
"My king, the kind wise king," he said, "with all respect, I dare say that the person who sent this present to you is worthy to marry with princess Badsoulboudour, your daughter. I think he is the person who owns a big treasue which is more valuable than total all other treasues on the world. I mean if you want princess to have happy worthy life, no one you can choose but him."
All mandarins in castle clapped they agreed with the prime mandarin's sayings.
The king didn't delay anymore. He even didn't ask about Aladdin's characters or behaviors. Only the prensent front his eyes and the way he sent it to him, in very short time gave the king an idea that Aladdin could have everything in the world if he wanted. Therefore, he want Aladdin's mother went back in happiness. He wanted her to bring good news to Aladdin.
"Kind woman," he said gently, "I want you come home and send my words to him. That I'm impatient to meet him, hug him and give him kisses. I hope he can come here soon and get my daughter's hand from my hand."
Aladdin's mother hurried back home she wanted to inform her son the happiness soon while the king stopped trials. The king left his throne ordered servants to bring golden pots to Badsoulboudour's room. He also went with them. At Badsoulboudour's room he could admired the things as much as he wanted.
Eighty slaves were not fogotten. The king ordered people to bring them to harem. He called princess to come and admire their beaty which's over all words.
Aladdin's mother went back home. Her appearance told Aladdin all things he wanted to know.
"Aladdin, you will not believe." she said happily, "We have done thing I even don't dare to think about. Our king said front all of mandarins you are suitable to his daughter, princess Badsoulboudour. He said he waited for you to hug and give you kisses. You should think about your appearience. Don't make king ashamed because of you. I have seen things you've done. Therefore, I believe that nothing can trouble you. Hurry up! He want to meet you soon."
Aladdin was happy. He told his mother some words then left going to his room. He held magical lamp on hand, the thing had provided all things he needed. He rubbed on it and the jinnee appeared immediately, ready to get orders.
"Jinnee, I summon you here to help me bath and prepare for me a set of clothes. The clothes I want have to be more beautiful than every kings'."
The jinnee turned Aladdin became invisible. Aladdin was brought to a marble bathroom. Invisible hands helped him took of his clothes then led him to other rooms. He immersed in water which had other temperature at other room and was served at there. At last, he was massaged by many kinds of perfume. When all finished, he was led back the first room. Aladdin now felt more much light and comfortable. His skin turned cool, ruddy and in very nice condition. He arrived to the first room and instead of his shabby clothes, he saw a set of luxurious set of clothes the jinnee had prepared for him. The clothes was too spendid, over what Aladdin imaged. He wore in the clothes then the jinnee brought him back home.
"Do you need anything more master?" asked the jinnee.
"Yes," Aladdin replied him, "I need a horse which's stronger and more beautiful than the horses which are likely most in king's stables. I want a milion-golden-coin harness for my horse. Besides, I need forty male slaves who are good as like slaves I sent to king. The slaves will in two line go front my horse as I ride to castle. Bring to my mother six female slaves who will serve her to eat, to dress and all things she orders. Each of woman have to bring with her a dress, luxurious and beautiful as like dresses queens have. At last, I need ten thousand golden coins putting in ten pockets. That's my order, hurry up jinnee."
The jinnee disappeared with a pop. Minutes later, he appeared with slaves, forty male slave and six female slaves. Ten of male slaves brought one-thousand-golden-coin pockets while six female slaves brought different desses wrapped in silvery silk. The jinnee gave Aladdin all then disappeared again.
Aladdin gave his mother four pockets which she would use as she need. The remaining pockets he gave to slaves who would go ahead him and other slaves, three in the left and three in the right. They had a mission that they would toss golden coins in their pocket for people to pick up on the way to castle. Aladdin introduced the female slaves to his mother, let her know that they belonged her and dresses they brought there for her to use. Course, his mother's very happy.
After arranged all things, what Aladdin thought about that time was satisfying the king he would meet him soon. He sent one slave to castle, met the commander of castle's guards, asked him to send words to the king that whether he want to meet his master. The slave completed his mission went back to him and informed that the king was waiting for him.
Aladdin didn't delay more he mounted on his horse and did what he had planned. Though Aladdin had never ridden before, he did it so well. Streets was full of admirer who clapped gave praise especially six slaves tossed golden coins. Not only beggars, the poor who competed to pick up coins, people who were born in weathy families also admired him. No one could recogized Aladdin though they had been very accquainted with the sight of an impolite boy Aladdin wandering in city. Even people who just met him recently couldn't recognize him he changed too much. People paid more attention on Aladdin and his horse than slaves because they had seen slaves like them before when the present was sent to king. His horse was a wonder even though the expensive harness was taken off. A rumour speard out at the moment that he was the person who would get married with their princess but there had no jealousy. They all thought he's worthy.
Aladdin reached castle, the king's already to meet him. Aladdin wanted to landed and walked as he arrived to the yard front of castle that was the rule which all mandarins had to obey. However, soldiers getting order from the king prevented him. They led him till door of castle's hall then helped him down. Then, from there guards led him till the throne where the king was.
The king's surprised as he saw Aladdin. His clothes, his gestures and behaviors, his nice face and body were to different to his miserable mother. Thekng hurriedly walked down three steps to stop Aladdin to knee. He hugged and gave Aladdin kisses. After that Aladdin wanted to knee but the king grabbed his hand and pulled him stepped up and let him sit between him and the prime mandarin.
"My king," said Aladdin, "I'm proud receiving your favour. It's because you are too kind or you like to do that. I know I was born to become your servant, live under your light. I don't forget my humble origins but in unexpected meeting, I've been admired princess' beauty. After that, my mind, my heart, my thinkings and wishes, all head to her. I pray you forgive me, forgive for my insolent thinking but I can not delete it cause, I will die because of pain if I do it."
"Son," said the king, "you make me feel guilty if you doubt my sayings. I hope your life will relate to my life from now. Yes, I wait for you to become one of person in my family."
The king hinted and immediately music resounded. The king headed Aladdin to a luxurious living room where people were preparing a party. Delicous-looking dishes were set on a long table. A beautiful golden chair was set at one end of the table while other chairs were along that table. The king sat on the golden chair while Aladdin and the prime mandarin sat on his right and left nearest to him. Other mandarins sat on other chairs following their positions. The king paid attention to Aladdin whole the meal he told him many things and stories. Aladdin proved he was smart and knowlegable when he converse with the king. It gave the kingan idea that he's right as he had appreciated him. The meal finished, the king summoned executive mandarin and ordered him to do marriage procedure for princess and Aladdin. The king continued conversing with Aladdin when executive did his work. The king praised Aladdin about his wisdom, his knowledge and the way he made conversation, very stubtle. when executive mandarin had done, the king asked Aladdin whether he wanted to stay in castle and hold wedding in that same day.
"My king," he replied, "though I impatiently wanted to receive the favour but I beg you to give me a little time till I build a castle for princess. To do it, I need a place and the area front of this castle is appropriate most that you can summon me whenever you want. I will attempt to compete it soon."
"Oh prince consort, my son-in-law," said the king, "use the place you want. It's too exposed front of this castle that I also think about building somethimg at there. But you need to hurry up son. I am too impatien want to see you and princess get in marriage.
Aladdin asked the king to go home. The hugged and gave him kisses before he left. Aladdin mounted on horse rode back home with his slaves. They passed the crowd they had passed before. They clapped and gave him praises again.
The first thing Aladdin did after came home was finding his magical lamp. The jinnee appeared immediately as he rubbed on the lamp.
"I have to praise you because you have done exactly and quickly my orders. Today, I hope you can help me a more time cause of affection between you and master. I hope you by all your abilities quickly build a castle opposite king's castle. It's not too far or near king's castle. You can choose all materials you want to build and decorate the roof. I want a large living room with dome. All seats in it have to made of gold and silver. Twenty four windowns covered by bamboo screens which are decorated by gems, diamonds, ruby... I want they are not seen at any place on the world. I want my castle has a large front yard, a garden and especially it hides a treasure at place you will tell me later. I want my castle has a kitchen and stores where I stored food and wooden furniture which I will use in the other seasons. Stables with full of horses stay in and don't forget horse's trainers and hunting weapons..."
Sun had down as Aladdin finished his words. The jinnee disappeared. Early morning as Aladdin just woke up, the jnnee appeared front of him.
"Master, the castle is competed. Will you take a look?" said the jinnee.
Aladdin stilk didn't answer, the jinnee had brought him to the castle. The beauty and luxury were over all Aladdin's images. Jinnee led him wander whole the castle. At everywhere he all saw the luxury and beauty. Expecially, there had many servants who wore in nice different clothes following their levels or jobs. The jinnee didn't forget things Aladdin had mentioned him. He led him to the chamber where stored his treasure. It was guarded by loyal servants. There pockets which contained golden and silver coins were stacked highly reaching on the ceiling. Then they walked toward to stables where noble horses were being caressed. They continued till the passed all the rooms and stores. Aladdin watched the castle carefully and the place which attracted him most was living room, too magnificent. Not only lot of riches hangging on twenty windows, he saw there was the convenience.
"Jinnee," said Aladdin, "I'm sure that I can't satisfy more. However, one thing I didn't tell you because didn't think out. I want a long velvet carpet which will spread out from king's castle to there, the room belonging princess Badsoulboudour. Yes, I want her to walk on that carpet to come here."
"I'll be back." said the jinnee, disappeared immediately.
The jinnee came back after awhile and what Aladdin wanted had been competed. The jinnee brought Aladdin back his home while guards of king's castle opened the gate.
The guards turned surprised as they found out the empty area front of king's castle appeared another castle covered by high wall. From the new castle they saw a long velvet carpet spead out till the room of their princess. Firstly, they didn't know who owner of this castle was and got more surprised as they knew the owner was Aladdin. The news about the new castle spread out in king's castle. The prime mandarin himself went till the gate of king's castle to take a look. He was the first person who informed to the king and believed that a witch had performed the castle.
"Oh! Why do you think that a witch performed it?" asked the king, "I and you both know that the castle has built by Aladdin who has requested me before you to build a castle for my daughter to live. After admiring all things he sent to me, I can believe completely that he can build a castle in one night. It's too easy for him. He want to surprise me so he has used his money to do a magic. Time for trials came and they didn't talk more about that.
Aladdin's mother had woken up when he came back. She was wearing one of dresses slaves brought to her. When time of the break came, Aladdin his mother and their slaves went to king's castle. Aladdin rode didn't forget to bring the magical lamp with him, front of him was slaves who went in two lines marching. Aladdin's mother and her maids (the female slaves) went after him, all of them dessed up as queens. That day, he wanted his mother to beg their king to bring pricess Badsoulboudour to new castle and live with them. The guards informed king at one as they saw the crowd. Immediately, the king ordered to resound music, hang flags up to inform whole capital about the wedding. Traders started decorated their stores by flowers, candles and lamps. Craftmen stopped working. They and others gathered in square between Aladdin's castle and king's. The appearance of Aladdin's castle made them very surprised they had never seen any of materials or foundations on the before day before it appeared.
Aladdin's mother was welcome in solemn ceremony. She was led straight to princess' room by leader of maids. Princess Badsoulboudour rush into her hugged and gave her kissed. She invited her to sit then turned back to his maids who were helping her make up. They put on her the most beautifull dress and used the best gems Aladdin gifted to decorate her more. After that, princess Badsoulboudour treated Aladdin's mother a meal.
The king went to meet his daughter before she left. He met and congratulated Aladdin's mother. Though they had met times before but the king only saw her in normal clothes (honestly, it's misarable clothes). And now when he saw her wore in nice clothes, he felt satisfied. He saw a beatiful kind woman though she was old.
Sun downed, princess said goodbye her father. The separation was full of tears and kisses. They hugged many times but didn't talk much. At last, she left with Aladdin's mother. Following them were one hundred maids in nice clothes. Musicians gathered went after the maids. Then one hundred of black slaves and one hundred of soldiers followed after them with their leader ahead. The king led four hundreds young soldiers in two lines went in two sides of the crowd. Each young soldiers held a torch which and light of castles lit up a large area. The sight was wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisyphus

SISYPHUS, son of Aeolus, married Atlas ’s daughter Merope, the Pleiad, who bore him Glaucus , Ornytion , and Sinon, and owned a fine herd of cattle on the Isthmus of Corinth. b. Near him lived Autolycus , son of Chione , whose twin-brother Philammon was begotten by Apollo , though Autolycus himself claimed Hermes as his father. c. Now, Autolycus was a past master in theft, Hermes having given him the power of metamorphosing whatever beasts he stole, from horned to unhorned, or from black to white, and contrariwise. Thus although Sisyphus noticed that his own herds grew steadily smaller while those of Autolycus increased, he was unable at first to accuse him of theft; and therefore, one day, engraved the inside of all his cattle’s hooves with the monogram SS or, some say, with the words ‘Stolen by Autolycus’. That night Autolycus helped himself as usually and at dawn hoof-prints along the road provided Sisyphus with sufficient evidence to summon neighbours in witness of the th

Scylla And Nisus

MINOS was the first king to control the Mediterranean Sea, which he cleared of pirates, and in Crete ruled over ninety cities. When the Athenians had murdered his son Androgeus, he decided to take vengeance on them, and sailed around the Aegean collecting ships and armed levies. Some islanders agreed to help him, some refused. Siphnos yielded to him by the Princess Arne, whom he bribed with gold; the gods changed her into a jackdaw which loves gold and all things that glitter. He made an alliance with the people of Anaphe, but rebuffed by King Aeacus of Aegina and departed, swearing revenge. Aeacus then answered an appeal from Cephalus to join the Athenians against Minos . b. Meanwhile, Minos was partying the Isthmus of Corinth. He laid siege to Nisa, ruled by Nisus the Egyptian, who had a daughter name Scylla. A tower stood in the city, built by Apollo [and Poseidon ?], an at its foot lay a musical stone which, if pebbles were dropped upon from above, rang like a lyre-because Ap

THE DETHRONEMENT OF CRONUS

CRONUS married his sister Rhea , to whom the oak is sacred. But it was prophesied  by Mother Earth , and by his dying father Uranus, that one of his own sons would dethrone him. Every year, therefore, he swallowed the children whom Rhea bore him: first Hestia , then Demeter and Hera , then Hades , then Poseidon . b. Rhea was enraged. She bore Zeus , her third son, at dead of night on Mount Lycaeum in Arcadia, where no creature casts a shadow and, having bathed him in the River Neda, gave him to Mother Earth; by whom he was carried to Lyctos in Crete, and hidden in the cave of Dicte on the Aegean Hill. Mother Earth left him there to be nursed by the Ash- nymph Adrasteia and her sister Io, both daughters of Melisseus, and by the Goat-nymph Amaltheia. His food was honey, and he drank Amaltheia's milk, with Goat-Pan , his foster- brother. Zeus was grateful to these three nymphs for their kindness and, when he became  Lord of the Universe, set Amaltheia's image among